How to request a theme

• In order to have the best chance at someone wanting to make a theme for the site you like, please provide as much info as possible in your post.

I’ve written a template for you that you just need to complete. Copy and paste this text below to a new post and fill in the details in the value column, like this:

Property Value Hint
    Website URL https://google.com The full URL to the entry point of the site
    Theme name Much better Google search What do you recommend the theme title should be?
    Website category Search engine Describe the site with 1-4 words
    Change frequency Weekly How often do the site developers make changes?
    Customisation Yes, you can set the colours of your profile Does the site offer the ability to customise its parts? If yes, how?
    Site parts Main site, community forum and a stats page How many secluded parts of the site exist?
    | Property         | Value
    | :--------------- | :--- 
    | Website URL      | <Your URL here>
    | Theme name       | <Your suggested title here>
    | Website category | <Your category here>
    | Change frequency | <Your time window here>
    | Customisation    | <Your customisation value here>
    | Site parts       | <Your site parts here>

Using this template is not mandatory, but we like to get to know the site we’ll be theming.

• Property Value
    Website URL <Your URL here>
    Theme name <Your suggested title here>
    Website category <Your category here>
    Difficulty <How hard from 1 to 10 is to create and support the theme>

• I don’t think people who don’t know CSS would be able to determine how difficult it’s going to be, but maybe we could ask for how many pages it has?

• @decentm How often does the site change. Does the site offer custom user themes (reddit), does the site have a forum etc etc,

• Good ideas, I’ll put them in sometime today!